Thursday, October 11, 2012

Contact Me

Why would I want to contact a school counselor in MBS? Let me share with you some of the reasons you might want to contact me. I help students in the school with "school adjustment issues". These are issues that may affect your child's readiness to learn in class. Typically I deal with behavioral and social emotional issues. I offer various groups and individual short term counseling to address such issues; friendship, changing families, fifth grade girls groups, social skills, relaxation, anger management, mindfulness, social cognition and lunch bunches. I also consult with family members on child development and school issues that may come up during the school year. My office is located in the guidance classroom and my phone number is 264-5898. You may also reach me by e-mail, Routsongl@csdvt.org
 Please feel free to contact me regarding concerns or questions you may have. It is always great to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment